The WSCA Registrar:
- maintains all records of those who have taken a WSCA accredited course,
- liaises with instructors who deliver WSCA accredited courses,
- provides course materials to instructors as may be required,
- provides certificates of completion as may be required,
- responds to enquiries regarding the status of certificates of completion,
- responds to enquiries regarding course availability of courses accredited by the WSCA as well as recognized by the WSCA as delivered by the BCFSC – RRLT Driver; Chainsaw Operator; Supervision – and Sidorov Advanced Driver Training – ATV/UTV.
The Registrar can be reached by phone at: 604-736-8660; fax at 604-738-4080; email at: email@example.com